Monday, March 13, 2017

Localeur - Your Fave New Travel Buddy


Hey guys!

I know it seems like forever since I posted, it's trade show season at work and I've been peddling my wares all throughout Western Canada. Phew. 

Anyway, besides doing that, I've been writing for this absolutely phenomenal travel app, Localeur. Essentially kind of similar to Yelp, Localeur is all curated by locals in whichever city you're traveling to. This means that you'll get all the hidden gems and tips on where to go for wherever you need! It works by having locals recommend spots, basically anywhere you can pin something on a map. This leads for awesome recommendations with different activities in mind; Best Cocktails, Best Donuts, Best Antique Shops, etc etc, the lists go on.

I also have to admit, it's been such a blast writing for them. It's given me the opportunity to really go back and visit some of my favourite spots, snap some photos, and spread the gospel to visitors! It's also going to be my go-to app when I'm traveling somewhere in the US. With influencers in 40 cities who all who come from their own social followings and blogs, it's so handy and easy to trust. Not to mention that Localeur has been named best new travel app by The Today Show, Forbes, Time, and others! The reason why I'm working for them is because they just expanded to Canada and the UK.

If you wanted to check out some of the content I've created for them, feel free to click here! They also let me collaborate with them and post instagram photos of the spots I visit, so if you wanted to peek at that see below. All these contributed to a "My Perfect Day in Vancouver" recommendation.









*to note; this is not a paid blog post. I just genuinely love what they're doing so much and think it's important to spread the word! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paradise Playground. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig